Vitamix Professional Series 750
The new Vitamix Professional Series 750 in Pearl Gray offers five pre-programmed settings, including a self-cleaning option. The Pro750 still has all the quality and precision of a commercial machine and a quieter, more elegant design.
- - -
You’re In Control
Five pre-programmed settings ensure simple cleaning, walk-away convenience, and consistent results for smoothie, frozen dessert, soup, and puree recipes.
Variable Speed & Pulse
The ultra-responsive Variable Speed Dial and Pulse features allow you to precisely chop and mix ingredients to your exact specifications, making this blender the ultimate sous chef for your home kitchen.
- - -
- Easy-to-use equipment paired with extreme versatility
- The ability to chop, cream, blend, heat, grind, puree and more with a single machine
- 2.2 peak output hp motor is able to pulverize tough, whole-food ingredients with ease
- BPA-free Eastman Tritan® copolyester container rotates ingredients back to the blades for faster, smoother blends
- Blades are laser-cut from hardened stainless steel to consistently deliver the same quality blends for years to come
- Spill-proof vented lid with plug for safely adding ingredients while machine is running
- Soft-grip, ergonomically-designed handle
- 7-year full warranty covers parts, labor, and return shipping both ways
- The 64-ounce container is perfect for family meals and entertaining, while fitting comfortably under most kitchen cabinets.
- Includes a Tamper to press thick and frozen mixtures toward the blades, without having to stop and scrape the sides of the container
- Includes a beautiful full-color technique & recipe book
- - -
Dimensions (machine base only): 8.5”L x 8.5”H x 7.5:W
Dimensions (machine base with container): 8.5”L x 8.5”W x 17.25H
Blades: Laser-cut, stainless-steel hammermill and cutting blades measuring 4 in. diameter
HP: 2.2- peak
Electrical Ratings: 120 V, 50-60 Hz, 12 Amps
Manufacturer: Vitamix - Cleveland, Ohio USA
|Dimensions||8.5 × 8.5 × 17.25 in|
Better Living Radio
Tune in live on Wednesdays
11:20 AM CST